Thursday, January 14, 2010

Calling All Domestic Goddesses!

If you are or perhaps just wish to be a domestic goddess, then the film Julie and Julia probably fired you up to throw on an A line skirt, apron and heels and get in the kitchen. It did for me, but then again, I already love to cook and I think every woman should wear heels all day long regardless, especially in the kitchen. But this is coming from a chick that graduated from a women's college where we had tea every Friday afternoon and wine and cheese nights.




Tonight I am on a mission for the perfect super. It's just me and the man, so it's not as if I'm throwing a dinner party, (mmm...I'll have to do that soon!) but I haven't had much time to make anything worth writing home about lately so I think tonight is the night. Maybe I'll even put a few candles out.

Well, the recipe didn't come from Julia but it was still delicious and worth sharing! (I am working my way up to Mrs. Child's Boeuf à la Bourguignonne. I'll get there.) I am eager to hear if anyone else tries this and would love for you to share your thoughts. 


Crispy Parmigiano-Crusted Chicken on Summer Lemon Pasta



Here is the happy couple enjoying the meal! I heard it was bad manners to say "yum" when you're eating but oh my gosh, YUM!!




1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails