Thursday, July 1, 2010

Chanel, A Love Affair.

Lily Allen shot by Karl Lagerfield. 2010. 
I'm feeling a little Breakfast at Tiffany's here. 

My love affair with Chanel is growing steadily by the moment. There is nothing Kaiser Karl can't dream up that wouldn't look like pure elegance meets just the tiniest bit of trouble, and what girl wouldn't want that? Until my budget permits I will be simply sticking to my Coco Chanel Mademoiselle eau de perfume which Kate and Keira show us here, is obviously best when worn topless with pearls....or something like that. 



Here, a peek at some other Chanel picks a few oldies but goodies....dream girls, just dream. 




Love. 

2 comments:

  1. So classy. So beautiful. So charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just madeee my day! Now this is what I call *eye candy*. And FYI i just saved Kaiser Karl in my mental dictionary for life!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails