Thursday, March 18, 2010

Home Sweet Home




I can't even explain to you the degree to which the stars can mezmoize you here. The night is so clear. And when you cast your eyes up to the heavens, past the tree tops towering so high, past the mountain peaks so dramatic against the blackness, you can't help but tremble at the awesomeness of God's creation. The stars, what a masterpiece. Tonight they truly stun. I can make out Orion with just a glimpse, the dippers are composed as clearly as I have ever seen in my life. Then I look ahead, the house I grew up in, surrounded by acres of wood and miles of stars. It's good to be home.

...and the stories have already started rolling in, apparently my grandad has it in for the neighbor's cat... More on this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails