Sunday, March 28, 2010

Let's Go CREWzing!


There is nothing, I repeat, NOTHING about J.Crew that's doesn't make me want to literally pee my pants from head over heels, purely obsessed love. Give me anything with their name on the tag and I'll treasure it like it's the last donut on earth.

This Spring it's worth the minor splurge required to gain a closet full of timeless pieces I swear you'll still be rocking when you're 65 looking 35.

Do you see these sequins! Ah-Mazing!  $495


The Belstaff Roadmaster Jacket in Washed Waxed Cotton $695
paired with denim shorts, dark skinny's, a cotton mini or sequined mini and I'm pretty sure this jacket will make you a few friends. Just don't let them borrow it! 


A few faves... crewz the shop here

Til the next story or trend....
-CK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails